Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Facebook Page Plan
My Facebook page is about The Children of Hope Academy. I had previously written my mission statement, but here it is again. " The purpose of the academy is to help challenged individuals achieve their full potential."
I want my page to be about the Academy and the benefits for having it. Also I wanted to let everyone know that this amazing Academy needs help as well. They need volunteers, and support from the local community.
Something I think that will really help to improve overall readership is definitely consistency. To continually keep posting on the following things:
1. Pictures of those that attend the Academy (of course getting permission from the parents of younger children)
2. Share blog posts from those that may have children/adults with special needs
3. Testimonials from those attending the academy and their family
4. Testimonials from the volunteers
5. Articles that could help, benefit, or give ideas to families
6. Stories on how the Academy came to be
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is set up as a group. Am I missing your page somewhere?
ReplyDelete